The Future of Work is Now.
DJI has done it again. The all-new Matrice 300 RTK completely changes the industrial sUAS market by packing more technology into an off-the-shelf industrial drone solution than ever before. Technology like:
- Triple Payload Capability
- 50+ minute flight time
- Hot-swappable batteries
- 9-mile transmission range
- AES-256 encrypted communication signal
- In-flight artificial intelligence with object recognition
- Six-direction obstacle avoidance
Along with the release of the new Matrice 300 RTK comes the announcement of a brand new intelligent flight battery, the TB60. How do you charge this new TB60? With the all-new BS60 Intelligent Battery Charging Station, of course! The TB60, like almost all of the intelligent batteries before it comes packed with onboard systems to ensure safe operation and charging. They are also self-heating, carrying over the low operating temperature that DJI's Enterprise aircraft have become known for.
The enhanced OcuSync Enterprise system boasts an insane 9-mile range and its signal is AES-256 encrypted, meaning your connection remains secure throughout your mission.
Triple Payload Capability
Building on the success of the multi-payload capable Matrice 210 and Matrice 210 RTK, the Matrice 300 RTK takes it to a new level by allowing you to mount up to three payloads simultaneously. With a redesigned gimbal mounting bracket and gimbal port connection, swapping payload configurations has never been easier.
The M300 RTK industrial drone is compatible with the all-new H20 Series payloads, the Zenmuse XT2, Zenmuse Z30, Wingsland Z15 spotlight and the U10 Laser Methane Detector. It is also compatible with a number of third-party payloads through the Payload SDK (PSDK).
It may sound trivial, but anybody who has been out on a long mission knows just how inconvenient it is to have to fly home, power the aircraft down, swap batteries, and then go through the entire boot-up and initialization process. With the M300 RTK, that is a thing of the past. The TB60 flight batteries can be hot-swapped, meaning you can remove one of the discharged batteries, replace it with a freshly charged pack and then remove the other discharged battery and replace it with a second fresh pack. All while the entire system remains powered on.
Smart Controller Enterprise
The redesigned Smart Controller Enterprise adds an extension module that enables the use of a WB37 battery to extend the runtime of the Smart Controller to a whopping 4.5 hours. Because the Smart Controller Enterprise retains the built-in battery like its little brother, you can swap in fresh WB37s all day long if you need to.
The M300 RTK will prove useful in many applications across many industries, such as:
- Law Enforcement
- With AI tracking capabilities and laser range finding, you're able to gather more intelligence more quickly than ever before.
- High-resolution thermal imaging and detailed visual imagery provide you with a complete view of your scene allowing you to take action.
- Search & Rescue
- Real-time coordinate readout and the all-new PinPoint feature allow you to tap on your subject and get their approximate location in coordinates enabling you to get resources to them more quickly.
- Utility / Energy
- The enhanced DJI Pilot App on the Smart Controller Enterprise includes AI Spotcheck and Waypoint 2.0 allowing you to create detailed replayable missions that include actions such as setting a specific gimbal orientation and zoom level as well as object identification to inspect the same asset over and over again.
It's no doubt that the future of drone work is now and we're grateful to be a part of it. To learn more about the Matrice 300 RTK and to request pricing, please click here. Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to see the M300 RTK in action and learn a bit more about what makes it the new standard in industrial drones.